After receiving feedback from teams on the new broadcast time; we are sticking to the afternoon, with a few changes:
- Broadcast start time will now be 2:27.
- 5th-grade team members can leave for broadcast at 2:20.
- Fridays may have some extended content, and K-2 may be a few minutes past the 2:30 bell when they head outside (it’s ok!)
- K-1 can pack-up around 2:22 now instead of 2:20. Every instructional minute when can squeeze out of our day matters :).
- Please remember, that 3-5 do not pack up until AFTER announcements; and you do not need to leave the building until the second dismissal bell (so long farewell)
- Dr. B’s safety presentation is on Wednesday after school (attendance is optional)
- MTSS Data Collaboration (1-2 Tuesday)(K Wednesday)(3-5 Thursday)
- SPIRIT DAYS (If you participate, you may wear jeans!):
Staff Kindness NOMINATION FORM (take a minute to put Kindness in Motion!)
Featured resources: (hearts indicate picks of the week)
Tweet of the Week:
— Mrs. Lantz (@Mrs_Lantz_2nd) September 20, 2019
It’s scientist notebook time in our @CherryTreeElem STEAM Innovation Lab! All students K-5 have been using writing to record observations, data, and thinking about their investigations and design challenges!!! #ctesteam #gearingup pic.twitter.com/8X8eUIcCH5
— Jeff Hegnauer (@MrHegnauer) September 20, 2019
Following up with our "Conscious Commitment" for the week of learning and applying the Brain State Model, here's a helpful video from Certified Instructor Abbi Kruse. 🧠Watch Abbi’s full free webinar here: https://t.co/VMQiIfLLmT #iHeartCD #brainstatemodel #CD101 pic.twitter.com/piFU0spn2u
— Conscious Discipline (@ConsciousD) September 17, 2019
— Stephanie Whiteside (@StephaniewCCS) September 20, 2019
Adventurous Challenge of the MONTH:
August/September – BRAIN SMART START DAILY! No morning work, use jobs to help the flow in the morning so that you can brain smart start ASAP.
— Sara Shevchuk (@SaraShevchuk) August 16, 2019
Introduce a Safe Place:
Beautiful safe place @LakotaPreschool! Our teachers are creating safe spaces for self-calm and using strategies to understand that every emotion is acceptable! @ConsciousD @ButlerCountyESC #emotionsaresafe pic.twitter.com/IVXheNLkdo
— Christina Curcio (@cm_curcio) August 16, 2019
Words of Wisdom –
This will be played on CTE TV this Monday